The Foundation for the Horse
“Personal Data” is any information that enables us to identify you, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as your name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more factors.
By visiting www.foundationforthehorse.org or related properties, (together the “Site”), you acknowledge that you have read and understood the processes and policies referred to in this Notice.
WHO WE ARE
For the purposes of this policy and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), the Data Controller is the American Association of Equine Practitioners located on the grounds of the Kentucky Horse Park, at 4033 Iron Works Parkway Lexington, KY 40511.
Our Information Technology Director, Kevin Hinchman, is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this Notice for the purposes of the GDPR.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns about this Notice, please contact us by phone at 859-233-0147, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to 4033 Iron Works Parkway Lexington, KY. 40511.
PERSONAL DATA THAT YOU GIVE US
We may collect and process the following Personal Data:
• Contact information, which you provide when corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you make a charitable gift on our Site and when you report a problem with our Site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, financial information and/or credit card information.
• Contribution/gift payment information, including financial information such as credit/debit card and account numbers used to register or renew your financial support.
• Purchase information, relating to purchases of merchandise and event participation, books, reports, webinars, conferences, journals, or newsletter subscriptions either in-person or via our Site. Purchase information will include financial information as well as information concerning the content and time of the purchase.
• Other information, relating to volunteer interests, meetings, grants, scholarships, news and information about the work of The Foundation.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU
Regarding each of your visits to the Site we will automatically collect the following information:
• Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• Information about your visit, including pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number; and
• Location information